Bikes and equipment at your bike hire in Lofer
Safe and stylish on all paths
Safety is an important cycling factor. Bumpy terrain, high speed, exhaustion due to physical strain and unforeseeable outside influences carry a certain risk. That’s why good protection is particularly important. Your bike hire in Lofer will gladly assist you! If you’re renting an e-bike or mountain bike, you receive a free rental helmet with it.
How the rental process works
Mountain bike rental in Lofer or e-bike rental in Lofer – we want you to have only the best material when out and about and to see you enjoy your tours properly. We therefore recommend booking bikes and accessories as early as possible. And here’s how it works:
- We get in touch with you and offer you detailed advice. When picking the right rental equipment for you, we take your skills, your endurance, the intensity of the tour and the planned destinations plus, potentially, the composition of your group (i.e. friends or family with different levels of experience of fitness) into account, among other things.
- Based on that, we will determine the ideal rental period and costs together.
- Check-in is fully electronic.
- You can pay in cash or by EC/credit card for your bike hire in Lofer.
- The frame size is fitted to your requirements, we’ll make potential fine adjustments to gearshifts and brakes, and you get your bike!
- When it comes to mountain bike rental in Lofer, and especially e-bike rental in Lofer, you will be given a brief introduction to all technical details and safety measures on site.
- After a brief trial run on our car park facilities, it’s time to head off!
- Bikes are returned as agreed when hired – either at the place of hire or at the Grubhof camping ground.
- Your bike isn’t working properly? No worries, our retrieval service either brings you a new bike for free or drives you back home for free. Damage to bikes must be paid for.
Tip: Book your equipment of choice as early as possible in our online shop as shortages may occur due to high demand particularly during peak season. Take a look at the current rental options here and get your favourite for your desired date!
Bike rental near Salzburg with top equipment
Functional bike clothing is key for every tour as it is comfortable, safe and serves your health. Its breathability allows sweat to evaporate and prevents uncomfortable wetness. Enjoy extensive consultation from our experts when renting a bicycle or bike at Herbst Bike – we know what matters and how you’ll really feel comfortable on the cycling and mountain biking trails of the Saalachtal.
Repairs and service
Rent the best brands, the hottest bikes and attractive biking accessories – Herbst Bike has everything for amazing adventures on two wheels. Are you already familiar with the extensive repair and service options of your Lofer bike hire?
- Repairs of ALL bike brands (typically HERBST!)
- Top trained bike mechanics with expertise (typically HERBST!)
- Retrieval service / breakdown service for our rental clients (typically HERBST!)
- Standard service for purchased and rented bikes:
- Brake shoe replacement
- Idler gear centring
- Change of bicycle tube
- Cobbling bicycle tyre
- Change of grab bandages
- Change and centring of spokes
Get the right equipment at Herbst Bike, your rent-a-bike near Salzburg, including helmet and apparel, and embark on exciting tours through the wide biking region. We are looking forward to your enquiry!